You know, I liked the idea of presenting a couple of good reads to those of you who drop by here, like howdoes it.
But I don’t think it will materialize here in my blog because:
- I don’t blog daily. In fact, I haven’t done anything routine lately except for tending to the river terrapins that needed my attention as much as a baby does. Or maybe they don’t actually need my attention, perhaps it’s just me.. Anyway..
- I’m not sure if you will find whatever I find interesting, interesting. I mean, heck, I don’t even know who my “readers” are, let alone what interests them!
- I have problem keeping up with the regular blogs that I have in my Bloglines, I don’t think I have the “extra” time to hunt down interesting reads in the blogosphere as much as I’d love to :(
Darn, do I have to think about it soooo much?
Anyway, here’s the first installment of, for lack of a better title, Read It Now:
- Read about ways to lure your visitors and make them hooked to your blog at Blog relationships: Fishing with lures and bait. Now, this makes a catchy title, no??
- Some people are almost always successful because the make decision and take actions, because they do things even when they don’t feel like it, because they do one thing at a time, etc. Go read the rest yourself :)
Oh by the way, did I say that Plain Jane Mom has the cutest header I’ve ever seen? :)