We are now half-way through the month-long blogging campaign on environmental issues @ Blog Action Day., which began on Sept 15th, and will conclude on Oct 15th, in conjunction with
Some of the environment-related articles that have been published since Sept 15th are as follow:
- 14 ways to create less trash — How do you create less trash in your home? What would you do if the government decides to charge a couple of ringgits/dollars for each kilogram/bag of trash collected from your household?? :)
- Maximize the use of your fridge — Yes, there are health benefits as well!
- 5 reasons not to drink bottled water — Have you heard of the “No Bottled Water” petition?
- How much plastic bags do you use? — Seriously, have you ever tried denying a plastic bag whenever you go shopping? Do you know why plastic bags aren’t good for the environment?
- 10 ways to green your gifts — Some tips to shop for environment-friendly gifts for a environment-conscious girlfriend.
- 18 ways to conserve energy in your home — What do you do to avoid paying expensive electricity bills every month?
- Fiction leads the way? — What would happen if the authorities were to punish litter bugs to do some community-service, just like how some story books tell? Naoko shares an example.
- Turn Off, Tune Out, Switch Off — Kate shares her experience in reducing the electricity bills in her household.
- Water, water everywhere — Seven practical tips that we can easily implement into our daily lives in our water conservation efforts.
- A step a day keeps global warming away — Ten simple actions to keep global warming “away”.
Do you have an environment-related issue you’d like to discuss? Do you have some energy-saving tips (or whatever other tips) you’d like to share? Let me know in the comments, and I’ll hook you up :)