Since I submitted my thesis draft to my Supervisor a few days ago, I have been on a blogging frenzy. Not because I wanted to, but because I was determined to clear the accumulated backlogs :)
My second guest post at Domestik Goddess — Mabel’s pretty shawls — was a couple of hours late because I had only one day to finish writing the post and I wasted it due to a horrible headache.
I also wrote my first post at PlanetThoughts — How do you convince your friends to go green? after which I read this — Top 5 ways to convince people who don’t give a damn about the environment. What a coincidence, huh? :)
A PlanetThought is a thought directed towards caring for our planet. The environment needs our care so Earth can remain human-friendly for the next century and beyond. You can join us to learn more and to help promote more awareness and discussion of these critical issues.
And since the holiday season is approaching, why not consider making a pledge to only buy handmade gifts? I’m sure you’ve heard about April who makes very pretty earrings and necklaces and Mabel who knits some very classy shawls.
And now, some link loves!
- Pelfy shares some pictures of her traditional Chinese costume, the cheongsam. She also posted a few pictures of herself in her cheongsams, but the last picture in the post wins hands-down! :biggrin:
- Do you know of anybody who, seriously, use at any one time?! I thought I didn’t know anybody who has more than 4 mobile phones, but now I do. And Andy has the proof.
- Another thing that I’ve learned about zhu is that she carries about 10 pens in her bag! I was a student before, but I’ve never taken more than 2 functional pens with me whenever I went for my classes!
- If you’re looking for a plugin that will pull and display random links from your blogroll, goldfries has what you’re looking for. What you need to do is to add your favourite blogs like you normally would, install the plugin, set the options and you’re done!
- littlebro needs to know that he is not the only person who curses at other inconsiderate drivers.
- yenjai may need to have his X-ray machine serviced and it would cost him a 10 grands. Go comfort him, will you?
- Have you seen the delicious-looking, mouth-watering laksa that Giddy Tiger made? Am I the only person who doesn’t know how to cook laksa now? :frown:
Till next week! :vodka: